Money Smart Week groups across the country work together to reach consumers with information and ideas to encourage financial well-being. Money Smart Week is an initiative started right here in Illinois by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
The goal of Money Smart Week is to build financial capability for people in all different stages to make informed strategies for beginners and beyond.
Naperville Public Library has partnered with Money Smart Week and local financial experts to present information on financial strategies.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to budget and prepare for income changing life events, such as career change or starting a family.
- Figure out how to make the most of your Social Security.
- Hear the best potential strategies to build wealth through investing.
- Learn bust practices for buying a home.
- Learn how to manage investments with a program geared towards women.
Find out times and location on the Naperville Public Library's Money Smart Week calendar of events.