Whether starting a new venture or growing a current business, entrepreneurs need access to information and planning tools to help them achieve their goals. Small Business Resource Center covers the major areas of starting and operating a business, including planning, financing, accounting, taxes, management, human resources and marketing.
This online resource brings together hundreds of sample business plans and the content of 300 small business journals. The content now also includes a wide range of other media and sources:
- Audio—Listen to or download podcasts and radio shows.
- Video—Watch videos from CriticalMention, Inc., Press, Inc. and other providers.
- News—Find content from over 120 local newspapers.
- Directories—Locate listings for thousands of trade associations, consulting organizations, trade shows, etc.
- Glossary—Define key business-specific terms for quick reference.
- EBooks—Browse thousands of topical overviews from over 80 small business reference eBooks from Gale, Wiley, and other publishers.
- Websites—Access vetted, authoritative and topically relevant links from outside sources.
- Legal forms—Link directly to small business forms available through Gale LegalForms.
Small Business Resource Center is a comprehensive and useful source for entrepreneurs. You can access it here.