NaperLaunch Academy Class
In the Professional Selling Skills course specific selling skills will be taught and demonstrated through lecture and practical application. The skills being taught are based on research which identified fundamental behaviors of successful sales people. The course will engage each participant in sales scenarios and role plays to solidify learning outcomes.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will know how to:
- distinguish between features and benefits
- know the difference between open and closed probes and when and how to formulate each
- use probes to uncover customer needs
- support a customer need with a benefits statement
- recognize buying signals and how to use a trial close
- overcome objections, such as: skepticism, indifference, misunderstanding and a drawback
- use probes to confirm a customer need, or to confirm acceptance of a proof
This course consists of 3 two-hour sessions on consecutive Tuesday nights.