Available in the Library
NaperLaunch has free wireless Internet, electrical outlets, an urban setting, and a quiet work space so that you can plug in and get projects done.
Every service, program, seminar, resource that we provide through NaperLaunch is free. No library card or reservation is necessary.
At NaperLaunch you are able to:
- Meet other innovators and entrepreneurs and share ideas
- Get help developing your business concept
- Receive guidance with one-on-one mentoring
- Attend workshops, meetups and classes to learn business basics
Use the Tech Buffet to do things such as:
- Create a marketing video using camera, green screen and lighting, etc.
- Create a product prototype using the 3-D printer
- Convert analog photographs into digital images
- Put together training manuals using the laminating and binding machines
In the library, you will also find:
- Experienced and knowledgeable library staff
- Computers with Microsoft Office and internet browsing
- Access to library business databases and other online resources
- Scan and printing facilities on site
- Access to standard office equipment
- Popular business books
- Business magazines and newspapers
See the library's website for more information about technology, computers and software available in the library.